mAvErIck spEAks

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Fill in the blank

It’s now that I get to understand the usefulness of “Fill in the blanks” questions, which each one of us got to solve in our elementary classes. They tell us that one and only one option can fill the blank and appear correct…

Sometime I got them right, sometime I messed up with the answers. But the ratio was fairly better and at the end I was an average scorer…

But I could never get it right while filling the blank in my life. Sometimes, the choice was too big and sometimes puny. Somehow I could never get it right…

Now I know that choices are given to confuse us. There can be no option to the blank. There is only one answer which has to fit in and the sentence is completed. And then nothing is to be removed or added in it. The perfect sentence.

The life too has same equation. There is only one choice to fill the blank and nothing else. A perfect life.

I am still looking for that one choice…now without trying other options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home